Abua, Abu Awas Yojana Jharkhand 2023 Online Apply, Form PDF, Beneficiary List, Last Date, Benefits, Eligibility Criteria, Documents, Helpline Number, Latest News And Update, Abua Awas Yojana List, Official Website & 3 Bedroom House.
You must know about Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Urban and Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Rural launched by Prime Minister Modi. Under this scheme, houses are provided to the homeless, and pucca houses are provided to the residents of kutcha houses. In the state of Jharkhand, an important housing scheme has been started by Chief Minister Hemant Soren, whose name is ‘Jharkhand Abua Awas Yojana‘. Under this scheme, along with the homeless people, those living in kutcha houses will also get the support of the government. The government will provide money from the budget for the scheme. In this article, we will tell you what is Jharkhand Abua Awas Yojana and how to apply for it.
Abu Awas Yojana Jharkhand 2023 Details
|Scheme Name||Abua, Abu Awas Yojana|
|Launched By||Chief Minister Hemant Soren|
|Launched Year||15 August 2023|
|Benefits||3 Bedroom Home|
|Beneficiary||State Poor Families|
|Main Objective||Building houses for poor families|
|Total Budget||15,000 Crore|
|Registration Process||Online / Offline|
|Official Website||Coming Soon…|
Abua Awas yojana Jharkhand 2023 Last Date
This scheme was launched on 15 August 2023 and its application process was started on 29 August 2023 but till now no information has been given about Abua Awas Yojana Last Date, just like about Abua Awas Yojana 2023 Last Date. We will notify you if we find out.
What Is Jharkhand Abua Awas Yojana 2023
Jharkhand Abua Awas Yojana 2023 is a government scheme that aims to provide housing in safe and pucca houses to the people in the state of Jharkhand. Under this scheme, provision of 3 rooms accommodation will be made so that those people who are without a house can get the house. This scheme is important for the citizens of Jharkhand and is trying to provide them relief from housing-related problems.
Abu Awas Yojana Jharkhand Main Objective
The main objective of ‘Jharkhand Abua Awas Yojana’, launched in 2023 by the Chief Minister of Jharkhand, Hemant Soren, is to provide housing in safe and pucca houses to needy people. As per the promise given by the government, the provision of 3-room accommodation will be made so that those who do not have a house can get solid accommodation. This scheme is important for the citizens of Jharkhand and is trying to provide them relief from housing problems.
Jharkhand Abu Awas Yojana Benefits & Features
Jharkhand Abua Awas Yojana 2023 is an important government scheme through which special benefits are being provided to the people of Jharkhand state.
- The benefit of the scheme will be available only to the permanent residents of Jharkhand, who will be eligible for the scheme.
- The government will spend approximately ₹15,000 for the scheme, which will enable homeless people to get accommodation in permanent houses.
- The houses to be built under the scheme will have 3 rooms and will also include a kitchen, latrine, and bathroom.
- To make the scheme more accessible to the citizens of Jharkhand, the process of online and offline applications has been adopted.
- This scheme is an effort to increase the benefits of Pradhan Mantri Modi Awas Yojana to the people of Jharkhand so that more people can take advantage of it.
This scheme is an important step for the people of Jharkhand, which is trying to provide them redress from housing-related problems.
Jharkhand Abu Awas Yojana Eligibility Criteria
- Chief Minister Hemant Soren has announced the launch of Abua Awas Yojana in the Independence Day celebrations.
- This scheme will help the poor families of Jharkhand state to meet their housing needs.
- Under Abua Awas Yojana, pucca houses will be provided to all needy families.
- Under this scheme, the eligible beneficiaries will be provided accommodation in a house with 3 rooms.
- A budget of Rs 15,000 crore has been set for this scheme by the Jharkhand government.
- The implementation of the scheme will be completed within the next 2 years by the Government of Jharkhand, which means the needy families will benefit from this scheme in the next 2 years.
- Abua Awas Yojana will be operated in the entire state so that all the beneficiaries can get their benefits.
- Under this scheme, people of any caste category will get the benefits of the scheme without any discrimination.
- Magalir Urimai Thogai Status Check Online & Last Date 2023
Jharkhand Abu Awas Yojana Required Documents
- Aadhar card
- Address proof
- Ration card or BPL card
- Income certificate
- Passport size photo
- Mobile number
- Bank account information
Abua Awas Yojana Jharkhand Form PDF Download
Anyone who wants to download the Abua Awas Yojana Jharkhand PDF to apply online can now download the PDF form of the housing scheme by clicking on the link below.
Jharkhand Abu Awas Yojana Budget 2023
Under the leadership of Chief Minister Hemant Soren, the Jharkhand government has taken a firm decision to make Abua Awas Yojana available to all poor and lower-class families. The Jharkhand government has approved a budget of Rs 15,000 crore for this scheme, which will provide a three-room house to the eligible beneficiaries. The complete implementation of this scheme will be done within the next 2 years so that all the needy families can have a pucca house soon.
Jharkhand Abua Awas Yojana List Download PDF
If you have completed all the eligibility in Abu Awas Yojana and have also completed the application process and you want to download the Abu Awas Yojana Jharkhand List, then you can download it by clicking on the link below.
Abua Awas Yojana Jharkhand Online Apply 2023-24
To apply online for Abua Awas Yojana in Jharkhand you have to follow the following steps –
- Enter the Official Website: First of all, visit the official website of Jharkhand Government.
- Registration under the Scheme: On the website, there will be a link to an online application for registration under the Abua Housing Scheme. Click on this link.
- Check Eligibility: Before proceeding with the application process, check the eligibility criteria of the scheme.
- Fill out the Application: Fill in the required information and documents in the application process, such as proof of identity, proof of address, and other required documents.
- Submit Application: After submission of the application, you will be given a certificate (Application Receipt), which you should keep safely.
- Verification: There will be a verification process of the application submitted by you by the government officials.
- Receipt of House: After verification of the certificate of your application, you will receive a permanent house under the scheme.
In this manner, you can apply online for Jharkhand Abua Awas Yojana and the housing provided by the government can be safe and convenient.
Abua Awas Yojana Official Website
For information about any person who wants to go to the official website for online application in Abu Awas Yojana, let us tell you that its official website has not been released yet but to get information about it, you can visit the official website of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana. can go to
Jharkhand Abu Awas Yojana Helpline Number
If you face any kind of problem-related to this scheme or you are looking for a helpline number to complain about this scheme, then you can register your complaint by calling the given numbers. 18003456527
Abua Awas Yojana Jharkhand is an important scheme being run by the Government of Jharkhand under the leadership of Chief Minister Hemant Soren. Through this scheme, the government is making concerted efforts to provide permanent housing to those who do not have houses and are in need of secure housing. This scheme is important for the citizens of Jharkhand and is trying to provide them relief from housing-related problems. This scheme is a powerful testament to providing safe and dignified housing to eligible people in an official manner and will help the citizens of Jharkhand take an important step towards a better life.
What is the Abua Housing Scheme?
Abua Awas Yojana is a housing-related scheme run by the Government of Jharkhand, which aims to provide safe and pucca houses to the citizens of Jharkhand.
What is the eligibility for this scheme?
The eligibility conditions are set by the Government of Jharkhand through the scheme, but generally, it requires an income certificate and other documents.
How many room houses will be provided under the scheme?
The houses built under the Abua Awas Yojana usually of 3 rooms, and also include a kitchen, latrine, and bathroom.
Can I apply for the scheme online?
Yes, you can apply online for Abua Awas Yojana. The application process is available on the official website of the Government of Jharkhand.
Is there an option to apply offline for the scheme?
Yes, you can apply for the scheme offline. The offline application process requires visiting local government offices.
How many people will be provided with houses under the scheme?
Under the Abua Housing Scheme, houses will be provided only to eligible people as determined by the government as per the provision of the scheme.
How much money is required for this scheme?
The amount of funds required for the scheme comes from the scheme budget and is determined by the Government of Jharkhand.
Is there any relation between Abu Awas Yojana with PM Modi Awas Yojana?
No, Abu Awas Yojana and PM Modi Awas Yojana are separate government schemes, run in different states and territories.