Amma Two Wheeler Scheme 2023 Apply Online, Application Form, Eligibility, Documents, Amma Two Wheeler Scheme Online Registration, Eligible Vehicles, Status, Helpline Number & Last Date 203.
Amma Two Wheeler Scheme 2023: In order to raise the life level of women in Tamil Nadu state, the Tamil Nadu government started the Amma to-Wheeler scheme, which started in 2018. Under this scheme, two-wheelers are provided to women of Tamil Nadu. In this article, we will provide you all the information about this scheme with eligibility criteria, essential documents, application processes, and other important details of the plan.
Amma Two Wheeler Scheme 2023
Amma Two-Wheeler Scheme will empower the working women of the state of Tamil Nadu, along with helping them build entrepreneurship and access employment opportunities. Apart from this, women will also be assisted in purchasing their own vehicles like bicycles or scooters, which will meet their needs. The main objective of the scheme is to provide safe and convenient travel to women, and the option of three-wheeler scooters will also be available, especially for physically challenged women.
Amma Two Wheeler Scheme 2023 Details
|Scheme Name||Amma Two Wheeler Scheme|
|Department||(TNCDW) Tamil Nadu Corporation for Development of Women|
|Launched By||Tamil Nadu Government|
|Beneficiaries||Working Women Of Tamil Nadu|
|Benefits||Providing aid to the working women to purchase two-wheelers Vehicles.|
|Eligibility Criteria||18-40 Years|
What Is Amma Two Wheeler Scheme
Amma Two-Wheeler Scheme is a Tamil Nadu government initiative whose main objective is to empower working women and help them buy affordable two-wheelers. Under this scheme, women can purchase a two-wheeler (scooter or bicycle) at their own discretion. which helps them towards entrepreneurship, employment, and social self-reliance. The scheme aims to promote the convenience of women by providing them with vehicles for easy travel, especially for physically challenged women. Also provides three-wheeler scooters.
Objective Of Amma Two Wheeler Scheme
“Amma Two-Wheeler Scheme” aims to empower working women socially and economically. Along with this, it has the following objectives:
- Supporting women towards entrepreneurship: The scheme aims to make women commercially and financially self-reliant by providing support towards entrepreneurship.
- Providing employment opportunities: The scheme promotes job prospects for women by helping them access employment opportunities.
- Promoting self-reliance of women: The scheme provides women the opportunity of independence with vehicles like bicycles and scooters to promote their self-reliance.
- Providing safe and convenient travel: The scheme aims to improve the lifestyle of women by providing them with vehicles to travel safely and conveniently.
The main objective of this scheme is to provide prosperity and independence to women through their development and self-reliance.
Amma Two Wheeler Scheme Benefits And Features
- Subsidy provided: Under the scheme, women receive a subsidy of a maximum of 50% of the cost of a two-wheeler or Rs 25,000, whichever is lower. With this, they can get help in purchasing a vehicle at a cheap rate.
- Means of self-reliance: The scheme provides an opportunity for women to make themselves self-reliant by providing support towards entrepreneurship.
- Safe and independent travel: With the implementation of the scheme, women will be able to easily travel home by their own transport, thereby improving their safety and independence.
- Opportunities for more women to travel: Through the implementation of the scheme, approximately one lakh working women will benefit from it each year, which will provide them with more opportunities to travel.
Through the Amma Two-Wheeler Scheme, women of Tamil Nadu state get a chance to become self-reliant with the help of affordable two-wheelers and realize their independence.
Amma Two Wheeler Scheme Eligibility
- Women’s Group: Applicants should be involved in livelihood activity or wage employment individually or in a group.
- Long distance to commute: Applicants will have to travel long distances for transportation.
- Primary source of earning: Women’s earnings should be the primary source of income for the family.
- Other eligible women: In addition, the following women are also eligible:
- Registered workers in organized and unorganized sectors
- Women working in shops and reputed institutions
- Self-employed women, such as those in small businesses
- Working Women: The following women are eligible under this scheme
- Member of the government-aided organization
- working in a private institution
under government projects
- In community-based organizations, such as Panchayat level associations,
- Village Poverty Reduction Committees, Mawatta Makkal Kattral Mayyam
- Domicile: Applicants must be domiciled and residing in Tamil Nadu.
- Age: Applicants’ age should be between 18 to 40 years.
- Driving Skills: Applicant must have driving skills.
- Documents required at the time of application: Applicant must have valid Two Wheeler/Learner License Registration (LLR).
- Income Limit: The annual income of the beneficiary should not exceed Rs 2,50,000/-.
- One woman in a family: Only one woman beneficiary in a family can avail of the 3 benefits.
- Education: Applicant must have appeared in class 8th examination.
Will be given priority
- Working women living in remote places
- In hilly area
- Female-headed family
- Abandoned women
- Destitute widows
- Disabled women
- Above 35 years
- READ THIS – Moovalur Ramamirtham Ammaiyar Scheme Application Status 2023 & Online Registration Process
Amma Two Wheeler Scheme Documents
- Proof of Age (18 to 40) / Date of Birth
- Proof of residence:
- EPIC card
- Driving license
- Aadhar card
- Utility bills etc. in the name of the applicant
- Driving License/Learner License Registration (LLR) issued by the competent authority.
- Income certificate/self-certification issued by the employer
- In the case of salary/salaried employment, proof of employment is issued by the employer/organization/project head/society.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of educational qualification/appearance for Class VIII examination (Transfer Certificate, SSLC, etc.)
- Passport size photograph
- Proof of establishing priority category membership, wherever applicable
- Community Certificate (in case of SC/ST category)
- Disabled Identity Card issued by the competent authority
- Vehicle Quotation/Pro-Forma Invoice
All these documents may be required during the application process, so keep all the required documents ready with accuracy before applying for the scheme.
Amma Two Wheeler Scheme 2023 Apply Online
How to apply online for “Amma Two Wheeler Scheme 2023”, follow the steps given here —
- Reach the portal: First of all, you have to reach the official website of the Amma Two Wheeler Scheme.
- Scheme Information: Visit the website, to get information about “Amma Two Wheeler Scheme 2023” such as eligibility criteria, benefits of the scheme, and other important information.
- Online Registration: If you are eligible and want to apply for the scheme, you have to fill out the online registration form available on the website. Fill in the required information and documents in this form such as age certificate, address certificate, driving license, Aadhar card, etc.
- Document Upload: After filling out the online form, you have to scan and upload the required documents.
- Application Confirmation: Upon successful receipt of your application you will be sent an acknowledgment message to confirm the application.
- Receive benefits under the scheme: After your application, you will be informed about the process to receive benefits under the scheme.
Make sure that you visit the official website of the scheme, follow the specified dates and specified procedure, and keep the required documents ready with accuracy.
Amma Two Wheeler Scheme Status
To know the status of the “Amma Two Wheeler Scheme” follow the following steps —
- Reach the official website: First of all, you have to reach the official website of the “Amma Two Wheeler Scheme”.
- Select Status: By visiting the website, select an option like “Application Status” or “Plan Status”.
- Enter Application Details: After entering the information required from you such as application number and other required information, select the option like “Check” or “Submit”.
- Get Status: This website will display the status of the application provided by you. You will be able to see here at what stage your application is, whether your application has been approved, and when you will receive benefits under the scheme.
In this way, you can check the status of the “Amma Two Wheeler Scheme” online in Hindi. Make sure you have the application number and other necessary information so that you can check the correct status.
Amma Two Wheeler Scheme Specifications & Features
The specifications of the vehicle under the “Amma Two Wheeler Scheme” are as follows —
- Engine Capacity: The maximum engine capacity of the vehicle taken under the scheme should be 125cc.
- Registered Vehicle: The vehicle must be eligible to be registered under the Motor Vehicles Act 1988.
- Date of Manufacture: All vehicles provided under the scheme must have been manufactured after 01.01.2018 and must comply with the latest emission norms.
- Sharing of details: Vehicle details are collected by the Project Director (PD), the Tamil Nadu State Rural Livelihood Mission (TNSRLM) of the concerned district. Apart from this, the details are also shared with the transport department.
You may have to cooperate with local authorities to confirm the specific details of the scheme upon purchase of the vehicle and submit the required documents to get your vehicle approved under the scheme.
Amma Two Wheeler Scheme Official Website
“Amma Two Wheeler Scheme” is one of the Nirmala Sitharaman schemes that provides support to women workers to help them get affordable and safe two-wheelers. This scheme has opened a new door for the women of Tamil Nadu state giving them more chances of employment and income. Under this scheme, women can purchase vehicles at cheaper interest rates, thereby improving convenience and independence in their daily lives. This scheme is a positive step towards the empowerment of women and helps in strengthening their role in society.
What is the Amma Two Wheeler Scooty Scheme?
Amma Two Wheeler Scooty Scheme is a subsidy scheme for women of Tamil Nadu state to buy affordable and safe two-wheeler scooters.
Which women are eligible for this scheme?
For this scheme, women have to follow the eligibility criteria given below, such as age group, income, and vehicle specifications
How to choose a scooter?
Under the scheme, women can choose a specific brand and model of scooter, details of which are available on the official website of the scheme.
How much subsidy is available for Scooty?
The amount of the subsidy is determined under the scheme, but it is usually all or most of the price of the vehicle under the scheme.
What is the application process?
To apply, applicants have to apply online by visiting the official website and submitting the required documents.
What is the process after purchasing a scooter?
After purchasing the scooter, the applicant has to follow the process of vehicle registration under the scheme.
Is this scheme available in other states also?
Currently, the “Amma Two Wheeler Scooty Scheme” is available in the state of Tamil Nadu only.
How many public banks provide financial assistance under the scheme?
Generally, under the scheme the applicant gets financial assistance from any public bank.
How many times can a woman avail of the scheme?
Only one woman in a family can avail of the benefits of the scheme.
How to avail the benefits of the scheme?
The benefits of the scheme are received after vehicle registration, and after purchase of the vehicle, and are directly credited to the applicant’s account.
These are some important questions that provide general information about the “Amma Two Wheeler Scooty Scheme”. In case you have any further queries, you can contact the official website of the scheme.