AP Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2023 Apply Online, Eligibility, Amount, Benefits & Status, ఏపీ జగనన్న విద్యా దీవెన పథకం, జగనన్న విద్యా దీవెన పథకం అర్హత, Official Website, Online Registration & Helpline Number.
Scholarship is a facility that is important for all those students who are not able to pay their fees due to the financial burden of their families. Apart from this, there are also those families in India who are not able to eat properly, so the government has implemented various scholarship schemes that help the students who are willing to get an education and are committed to higher education. Let us know in detail about the ‘Jagannana Vidya Deevena Scheme’ launched by the YSR Government of Andhra Pradesh in this article. In this article, we will discuss all the important details of the scholarship scheme like the application process, eligibility criteria, required documents, etc.
AP Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2023
The scholarship scheme was started by the Government of Andhra Pradesh, primarily as part of the efforts of the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh, Shri Jagan Mohan Reddy. Through this scheme, financial assistance will be provided to all those students who are willing to study and pursue higher education but are not able to pay their fees due to the financial burden of their families. There are many students in the state of Andhra Pradesh who have extremely high academic standards, but they are unable to pay their fees because they do not have enough money to eat properly. Therefore, the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh state has launched the ‘Jagannana Vidya Deevena Scheme’ to help all those students.
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme Details In Telugu
|Scheme Name||Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2023|
|Launched By||Andhra Pradesh CM|
|Beneficiaries||Andhra Pradesh Student|
|Benefits||Scholarships For All Students|
|Objective||Providing financial funds for the study|
|Official Website||Scroll Down Given Below|
|Helpline Number||Scroll Down Given Below|
List Of Total Courses Covered Under Jagananna Vidya Deevena
The list of courses covered under “Jagananna Vidya Deevena Yojana” includes the following courses —
- B.Tech (Bachelor of Technology)
- B.Pharmacy (Bachelor of Pharmacy)
- ITI (ITI Technology)
- MCA (Master of Computer Applications)
- Bed (Doctor of Medical Science)
- M.Tech (Master of Technology)
- M.Pharmacy (Master of Pharmacy)
- MBA (Master of Business Administration)
- And other degree/PG courses
Students studying in these courses can avail benefits under the scheme.
Incentives & Facility Under This Scheme
Following is the complete list of incentives provided in Jagannana Vidya Deevena Yojana:
- Tuition Fees and Hostel Fees for students pursuing the following courses:
- Degree courses, engineering, etc: Rs 20,000/- per year
- Students studying in Kalyan hostels will be exempted from mess fees.
- Money Incentives:
- Rs 15,000 for polytechnic students
- Rs 10,000 for ITI students
- Rs 20,000 for graduate degree and other courses
Through these incentives, students studying under the scheme receive financial assistance that helps with their education expenses.
What Is Andhra Pradesh Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2023
Andhra Pradesh Jaganna Vidya Deevena Scheme is a government scheme launched with the aim of providing financial assistance to students pursuing education in the state of Andhra Pradesh. Under this scheme, students are helped to pay their educational expenses who wish to pursue higher education but are unable to do so due to the financial burden of their family. This scheme has been attempted by the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh, Shri Jagan Mohan Reddy, and its main objective is to help the poor and underprivileged students get higher education.
Under this scheme, eligible students are provided financial assistance for their educational expenses, such as college fees, books, hostel costs, and other related expenses. This scheme, while helping students achieve their educational goals, also provides relief to their families from financial hardships.
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2023 Objective
The main objective of “Jaganna Vidya Deevena Yojana 2023” of Andhra Pradesh is to provide assistance to poor and underprivileged students in attaining higher education. Through this scheme, these students receive financial support for their education, so that they can pursue higher education without financial constraints. Additionally, the scheme, while helping students fulfill their educational dreams, also provides relief to their families from financial hardships.
Furthermore, “Jaganna Vidya Deevena Yojana 2023” aims to ensure a better life for the students for their future through higher education, thereby leading to the social and economic development of the state.
Under this scheme, students are provided the opportunity to pursue higher education to pursue their academic goals, advance their careers, and contribute to society as educated and empowered citizens.
AP Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme Benefits And Features
Benefits of Jagananna Vidya Deevena Yojana —
- Free Education: Free education will be provided to all the beneficiaries fulfilling the eligibility criteria of the scheme.
- Tuition Fee Waiver: Under the scheme, students will receive mufti from their tuition fees, thereby reducing their academic burden.
- Exemption of mess fee and hostel fee: Beneficiaries will also be provided exemption from mess fee and hostel fee, which is provided by their college or hostel.
- Incentive for Excellence: This scheme encourages all the students who excel in their studies, and they will be provided monetary incentives every year.
“Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme” provides financial assistance for higher education to the residents of Andhra Pradesh state, which will help them fulfill their educational dreams and reduce the financial constraints on them and their families.
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme Eligibility
If you wish to enroll yourself under the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme, you must follow the following eligibility criteria –
- Employees doing government jobs are not eligible for this scheme.
- If anyone in the family is taking pension benefits, he/she is not eligible for this scheme.
- Sanctuary workers are exempted from the scheme. Students pursuing the following courses are eligible:
- various instruments
- Students must enroll in the following institutions:
- government or government-aided
- Private colleges affiliated with State Universities/Boards.
- The annual income of the family should be less than Rs 2.5 lakh per year.
- Beneficiaries should have only less than 10 acres of wetland/less than 25 acres of agricultural land/or wetland and less than 25 acres of agricultural land.
- Beneficiaries should not own any four-wheeler (car, taxi, auto, etc.).
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme Documents
If you are applying for Jagananna Vidya Deevena Yojana in the Andhra Pradesh region, the following documents are required:
- Residential Proof: Certificate to verify residential address.
- Aadhar Card: Attested copy of Aadhar Card.
- College Admission Certificate: Certificate of securing admission in your selected college.
- Admission Fee Receipt: Receipt of college admission fee.
- Income Certificate: Certificate to verify your family’s income.
- BPL or EWS Certificate: Attested copy of your family’s BPL (Below the Poverty Line) or EWS (Welfare Scheme) certificate.
- Parents’ Vocational Certificate: Attested copy of your parents’ Vocational Certificate.
- Declaration of Non-Payment of Tax: Your declaration that you have not paid any kind of tax.
- Bank Account Details: Details of your bank account in which the financial assistance will be received.
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme Apply Online
If you want to apply online for Jagananna Vidya Deevena Yojana, follow the following steps:
- Registration: First of all, you have to visit the official website of the scheme and register there.
- Login: After registration, you have to log in to your account.
- Fill out the Form: After login, you have to fill out the application form for “Jagananna Vidya Deevena Yojana”. You will have to fill in the required information and details of the documents.
- Upload of Documents: Once your application form is filled, you will be required to upload a photo/scanned copy of the required documents.
- Submit Application: After uploading all the required information and documents, you have to submit the application form.
- Print Out: Take a printout of the application and ensure that you have a copy of the scheme application.
These are some of the main steps that you need to follow while applying online for Jagananna Vidya Deevena Yojana. For more details of the application, visit the official website of the scheme and follow the given instructions.
How To Check Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme Status
How to check the status of Jagananna Vidya Deevena Yojana – You can check your Jagananna Vidya Deevena Yojana status through the following steps:
- Visit Official Website: First of all, visit the official website of “Jagananna Vidya Deevena Yojana”.
- Login: Login to the website that you used at the time of your application.
- Check Status: After login, you will get the option to check your application status on the website.
- Check Status: You can check the status of your application and see how far your application has been processed.
- Print Out: Take a printout of your status and ensure that you have a copy of it in case you require it.
As this, you can easily check the status of Jagananna Vidya Deevena Yojana and know what is the status of your education assistance.
Steps To Check Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme Beneficiary List 2023
Follow the following steps to check the beneficiary list 2023 of Jagananna Vidya Deevena Yojana:
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Andhra Pradesh.
- There you will find a special section for Jagananna Vidya Deevena Yojana. You have to go to that section.
- When you reach that section, there you will get an option of “Beneficiary List” or “Scheme List”. Click on this option.
- Now, you will be redirected to a page where you have to enter some information to check the list, such as district, division, Aadhaar card number, or other related information.
- After that, you have to click on the “Search” or “Check” button.
- The system will now provide you with the details of the beneficiaries included in the list of the scheme. You can check this list and see which students are covered under this scheme.
- You can also get the option to download the list if you want to view it later.
In this way, you can check the beneficiary list of Jagananna Vidya Deevena Yojana.
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme Amount Per Student
The amount of money to be received per student in the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme is as follows –
- Rs 20,000 per year to students of B.Tech (Bachelor of Technology) and other courses
- Exemption from mess fee for students studying in Kalyan hostels.
- Rs 15,000 per year to polytechnic students
- Rs 10,000 per year to ITI students
Under this scheme, students receive financial assistance for their studies which helps in reducing their education expenses.
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Official Website
Any student who wants to apply under this scheme can access it by clicking on the ‘Official Website’ button below and can also complete the online application process and register his/her problem.
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Helpline Number
You can contact the helpline numbers provided below and register your problem and complaint. Jagananna Vidya Deevena Helpline Number– 1902
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme is an important step which is started by the Government of Andhra Pradesh so that poor and talented students can pursue their education. Through this scheme, students are freed from financial burden and get a chance to pursue higher education. Along with this, the scheme also provides various types of incentives to the students, which help them to excel in their education.
What is Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme?
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme is a government scheme that provides financial assistance to the students of Andhra Pradesh state to pursue higher education, especially those students whose families have financial crises.
Which courses are included under this scheme?
Various courses like B.Tech, B.Pharmacy, ITI, Nanayantra, MCA, BED, M.Tech, M.Pharmacy, MBA, and other degree/PG courses are covered under the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme.
How much amount is provided per student under the scheme?
Under the scheme, financial assistance is provided per student for different courses, such as Rs 20,000 per year to B.Tech students, Rs 15,000 per year to Polytechnic students, and Rs 10,000 per year to ITI students. Rs. is provided.
How to see the list of Jagananna Vidya Deevena schemes?
To see the beneficiary list of the scheme, you have to visit the official website of Andhra Pradesh, then click on the option Beneficiary List or “List of Scheme” and check the list by entering the required information.