Assured Pension Scheme was launched by the Kerala State Government. During the announcement of the financial budget of Kerala, the Chief Minister of Kerala announced the launch of this scheme. This new pension scheme will be implemented for the government employees in the state of Kerala so that they will get new benefits with the help of the new scheme in place of the old NPS scheme. This scheme will provide support to all the government employees of the state of Kerala, and help in meeting their economic needs. This scheme has been designed based on the needs of the government employees of Kerala.
Assured Pension Scheme Kerala 2024
During the financial budget of Kerala State, Finance Minister Shri K.N. Balagopal announced Secure Pension Scheme Kerala 2024. Under this scheme, all the government employees of Kerala will have to solve their problems. It is a pension pension scheme to be implemented for government employees. All retired government officers can apply to avail the benefits of this scheme.
Assured Pension Scheme Details
|Assured Pension Scheme
|Government Of Kerala
|provide pensions to old people
|Old Age People
Main Objective of the Assured Pension Scheme
The main objective of the Assured Pension Scheme is to ensure a comfortable and secure life for the recipients in old age.
Kerala Assured Pension Scheme Benefits
- Under the Assured Pension Scheme, the selected applicants will be provided a pension by the Kerala State Government.
- This pension amount will be transferred directly to the bank account of the applicant, from which he will receive financial assistance.
- Through this pension, retired citizens can fulfill their needs and are helped to live a comfortable life.
- The citizens of Kerala state are satisfied with the launch of the new assured pension scheme and through this, the government employees can also apply for themselves.
What is the NPS Pension Scheme?
NPS Pension Scheme is a private fund scheme run by the Government of India that combines the General Fund Scheme (Minimum Fund Scheme) and Special Fund Scheme (Nidhi Scheme). This scheme is for Indian citizens and provides them an opportunity to receive a pension during old age. In this, investors deposit funds, which are used as per their pension plan. The objective of the NPS Pension Scheme is to provide financial security to investors in the future so that they can live a comfortable life at the time of old age.
Assured Pension Scheme Eligibility
- To avail of the benefits of this pension scheme, the beneficiary must be a temporary resident of Kerala state.
- Also, the applicant must have already been working as a government employee.
- And the age of the applicant should be 60 years, only then he will be provided the benefit of this scheme.
Required Documents For Assured Pension Scheme
- Domicile Certificate
- Voter card
- Aadhar Card
- Age Proof
- Aadhar Number
- Bank Passbook
- Mobile Number
- Passport-size Photo
How to Apply Online For Assured Pension Scheme Benefits?
How to apply online to avail the benefits of the Assured Pension Scheme? It is very simple to apply online to avail the benefits of the Assured Pension Scheme. Follow the following steps:
- First of all, visit the official website of the Assured Pension Scheme.
- There, select the Application Form or Registration option.
- Fill in the required information and documents like name, address, date of birth, bank account, etc.
- Fill out the application form correctly and attach the required documents.
- Submit the application and take a printout or download it.
- Monitor the status of the application and provide any other information, if necessary.
Note that the details of the application process and required documents depend on the requirements, so it is important to provide the correct information. Only then will you be provided the benefit of this scheme?
Assured Pension Scheme Contact Details & Helpline Number
Whoever applies and wants to register any problem or any other details in this scheme can contact its official Gmail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Assured Pension Scheme has been started in which state?
Assured Pension Scheme has been started in the state of Kerala.
Who will be provided the benefit of the Assured Pension Scheme?
The benefit of the Assured Pension Scheme will be provided to the old and elderly people present in the state.