DDA Diwali Special Housing Scheme 2023: Delhi Development Authority once again released the DDA Diwali Special Housing Scheme 2023 on a ‘first come first serve’ basis. In this, about 32,000 flats will be issued. Here we will tell you the check locations, flat sizes, and prices of the DDA Diwali Special Housing Scheme. , will provide the application process and more information.
Delhi Development Authority (DDA) has announced that they will launch their biggest housing scheme – “DDA Housing Scheme 2023” before Diwali. Under this scheme, interested people can buy flats in Delhi, Ghaziabad, Noida, and Greater Noida. It is expected that this scheme will be launched in the first week of November or before Diwali.
Booking applications will be issued by DDA for about 32,000 flats in Delhi-NCR and these will be allotted on a ‘first come, first serve’ basis. So far, construction of 24,000 flats has been completed, while construction of the remaining 8,500 flats is also underway, which is expected to be completed in the next six months.
DDA Diwali Special Housing Scheme 2023-24 Overview
|DDA Housing Scheme||Overview|
|Scheme Name||DDA Diwali Special Housing Scheme|
|Organization||Delhi Development Authority|
|Total Flats||Total Flats = (700) + (900) + (170) + (14) + (5,000) + (1,900) + (1,600) + (200) + (600)|
Total Flats = 10,084
|Types||Dwarka Sector 19B WS|
Dwarka Sector 19B MIG
Dwarka Sector 19B SHIG
Dwarka Sector 19B Penthouse
Loknayak Puram WS
Loknayak Puram MIG
DDA Diwali Special Housing Scheme Latest News
DDA Diwali Special Housing Scheme launched by the Delhi Development Authority (DDA) has provided a golden opportunity for the people. Under this scheme, more than 10,000 residential flats of different categories are available in different sectors of Delhi. This Diwali, people looking for their dream home can take advantage of this golden opportunity.
This is an opportunity for the people of Delhi to decorate their dream home and welcome a new abode. Along with this, through this scheme, DDA has taken another important step for the residential growth of the city.
DDA Diwali Special Housing Scheme 2023 Last Date To Apply
Delhi Development Authority has announced a new plot scheme under a mega e-auction, in which there is an opportunity to participate in the bidding for more than 450 plots in different areas of Delhi. Interested applicants can register themselves from October 9, 2023, to November 6, 2023.
Important documents to apply for the DDA Housing Scheme
List of important documents for the DDA Housing Scheme:
- PAN Card: A PAN Card is an essential document that certifies the identity of the applicant.
- Residential Certificate: Your residential certificate (Aadhar Card, Passport, Driving License, Voter ID Card, etc.) is also required so that your identity can be verified.
- Income Certificate: An income certificate is required to prove the income of the applicant literately.
- Passport size photograph: Your photograph has to be submitted along with your documents in the application.
- Bank Statement: The financial position of the applicant is certified by his bank statement.
- Application Form: The application form for the DDA Housing Scheme has to be filled out, which can be downloaded from the official website.
- Other Documents: As per the DDA application process, and if necessary, other documents may be required.
You should ensure that you submit all the required documents carefully and on time so that your application process is completed without any issues
DDA Diwali Special Housing Scheme Price List
|Type of Flat||Price Range (in INR)|
|EWS||11 – 14 lakh|
|LIG||14 – 30 lakh|
|MIG||Starting at 1 crore|
|HIG||Priced at 2.50 crore|
|Super HIG||Starting at 3 crore|
Pricing information for different types of flats in the DDA Diwali Special Housing Scheme.
DDA Diwali Special Housing Scheme Price Range
As per reports, EWS flats may be sold between Rs 11 to 14 lakh, while LIG flats will be available between Rs 14 to 30 lakh.
The price of MIG flats can start from Rs 1 crore, while the price of HIG flats will start from Rs 2.50 crore, and the price of Super HIG flats will start from Rs 3 crore.
Total Flats Available Under DDA Diwali Special Housing Scheme.
|Location||Category||Total Flats Available|
|Dwarka Sector 19B||WS (Net Worthy)||700|
|Dwarka Sector 19B||MIG (Medium Income)||900|
|Dwarka Sector 19B||SHIG (Shree Arjei)||170|
|Dwarka Sector 19B||Penthouse||14|
|Narela||WS (Net Worthy)||5,000|
|Narela||MIG (Medium Income)||1,900|
|Narela||HIG (High Income)||1,600|
|Loknayak Puram||WS (Net Worthy)||200|
|Loknayak Puram||MIG (Medium Income)||600|
According to DDA, more than 700 flats in Dwarka Sector 19B are available in the Net Worthy (WS) category and more than 900 in the Medium Income (MIG) category. Additionally, 170 flats are available under the Shree Arjei (SHIG) category, while 14 penthouses are ready now.
In Narela, there are more than 5,000 flats in the WS category. It has 1,900 flats in the MIG category and 1,600 flats in the HIG category. There are 200 flats in the high-end (WS) category and around 600 flats in the medium-income (MIG) category available in Loknayak Puram.
How To Apply For DDA Diwali Special Housing Scheme 2023
By visiting the official website of DDA, i.e. dda.gov.in or eservices.dda.org.in, interested persons have to create login credentials using PAN and other required details. After this, they have to register themselves by logging in with unique login details.
Application Process for DDA Housing Scheme 2023
DDA has recently launched the DDA Housing Scheme 2023, and if you want to join this scheme, follow the following steps:-
- First, you have to visit the official website of DDA, whose address is dda.gov.in/eservices.dda.org.in.
- There, you have to create your login credentials using PAN and other required details.
- After that, you have to log in to the official website of DDA with your new login credentials.
- After login, you will have to register your required details, such as your name, address, and other necessary information.
- Once the scheme is launched, you can visit the official website of DDA to check the details, such as the benefits of the scheme, the last date of application, and other important information.
In this way, you can avail of flats by applying online for the DDA Diwali Special Housing Scheme.
DDA Housing Scheme Login Process
- First, visit the official website of DDA, whose address is eservices.dda.org.in.
- Create an account to register on the website.
- Provide the required details like PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Mobile Number, and Email ID.
- Once your account is created, obtain the login credentials.
- Login to your account by entering the appropriate username and password.
- After logging in, you will get the option to register for the DDA Housing Scheme.
- Enter the required details and documents and complete your registration.
- After the registration is over, you will continue to receive information and updates about the allotment process on your registered mobile number or Gmail.
By going through this process, you will be ready to apply for the DDA Housing Scheme.
DDA Housing Scheme Brochure PDF Download
Anyone who wants to download the DDA Diwali Special Housing Scheme Brochure in PDF format can download it by clicking on the link given below.
DDA Diwali Special Housing Scheme 2023 Helpline Number
If you need more information, you can contact the DDA Housing Scheme Helpline Number 1800-110-332. In this manner, you can understand and participate in the application process for DDA Housing Scheme 2023.