Driving Licence Apply Online 2024: If you are above 18 years of age and you are a youth of the country and you want to get your driving license then for that you have to go to the RTO office but through this post, we will tell you how to apply Driving License Online 2024. Will tell you about the method.
In this post, we will not only tell you how to apply for a Driving License Online, with this, in this post we will also tell you how much is the Driving License Apply fees. Friend, if you want to know about Driving License Apply Documents, then They will also tell you what the age should be to apply for a driving license.
Therefore, if you are new then you should read this post till the end because this post will provide complete information about Driving License Apply Online 2024.
Driving Licence Apply Online 2024 – Details
|Ministry Of Road Transport & Highway
|Government Of India
|Driving Licence Apply Online 2024
|Who Can Apply?
|One who has a car but does not have a driving license
|Where can people do it?
|All citizens of India
What Is a Driving Licence?
A driving license is an official document that allows a person to drive a vehicle. It is issued by a government authority and confirms the individual’s ability to drive a vehicle. To obtain a driver’s license, a person must understand and follow vehicle rules and regulations, and they must pass a test. A driver’s license grants permission to drive any type of motor vehicle, such as a car, motorcycle, truck, or bus.
What documents are required while applying for a driving license online?
The following documents are required while applying for a driving license online:
- Identity Proof: Aadhar Card, Passport, Voter ID Card, PAN Card etc.
- Address Proof: Any document proving the permanent address of the applicant such as an electricity bill, water bill, or Aadhaar card, etc.
- Birth Literate: Any document proving date of birth such as birth certificate or Aadhaar card.
- Application Form: Information is required to fill out the online application form.
- Passport size photo: One passport size photo for interview and image on driving license.
- Other Documents: Other required documents, such as legal documents or any additional certificates may be required.
Scan these documents and upload them with the online application.
Detailed Step-By-Step Guide of Driving Licence Apply Online 2024?
Here is a detailed step-by-step guide to applying for driving license online:
- Registration on the online portal: First of all, visit the official vehicle department online portal and create an account. Login to your account.
- Fill out the Application Form: Fill in the required information in the application form like name, address, date of birth, Aadhaar number, and other details.
- Upload Documents: Scan and upload the required documents such as Aadhar Card, passport-size photo, Address Certificate, etc. along with the application form.
- Select the supported driving school: During the online application process, select the supported driving school where you can learn driving.
- Book Test Online: Book your exam online at a test center near you.
- Take the test: You have to pass an online or offline driving test.
- Payment of License: If you pass the test, pay the license fee.
- License Receipt: You will receive the license online or by post, which will be sent to your registered address.
This way, you can apply for a driving license online and simplify the process.
Through this post, we have shared with you how to complete the online application process for Driving License Apply Online 2024. Friends, through this post we have shared with you all the information related to it, hope you liked this information.
FAQ – Driving Licence Apply Online 2024
Can 17-year-olds apply for a license in India?
To drive a two-wheeler you must be 16 years of age to get your Indian license and to drive a four-wheeler you must be 20 years or older.
What is the age limit for a driving Licence in India?
The minimum age limit for a driving license in India is 18 years. This age is set by the National Transport Regulations and it is required that applicants apply for a driving license as per their age.