What is Pradhan Mantri Free Solar Panel Yojana, PM Kusum Scheme Apply, and Eligibility Criteria Get complete information about the PM Solar Panel Yojana 2024 Registration Form.
In line with new schemes and initiatives, the Central Government, under the Ministry of Power and Renewable Energy, has launched the Pradhan Mantri Solar Panel Scheme. The main goal of this scheme is to provide benefits to the farmers. Through the Prime Minister, under the Kusum Yojana, two types of benefits will be provided to the farmers. Firstly, instead of diesel irrigation pumps, irrigation pumps powered by solar panels will be used.
And second, the electricity generated from solar panels installed by the government will be sold to various companies. In this article, we will provide you with complete information about Free Solar Panel Yojana 2024. If you want to apply for this scheme in 2024, please read this article till the end.
PM Free Solar Panel Yojana 2024
|PM Free Solar Panel Yojana
|PM Narendra Modi
|Providing subsidies on purchasing solar panels.
|all the farmers in the country
|To increase the income of farmers and improve their economic condition.
|1800 180 0005
What is PM Free Solar Panel Yojana
Pradhan Mantri Free Solar Panel Scheme is a scheme launched by the Indian Government whose main objective is to provide solar panels free of cost to farmers across the country. Under this scheme, farmers are helped to achieve energy independence for their agriculture and other activities by installing solar panels. The scheme is attempting to promote the use of solar energy in rural areas and aims to strengthen farmers economically.
PM Free Solar Rooftop Scheme Objective
Pradhan Mantri Free Solar Rooftop Scheme aims to motivate Indian citizens to national energy independence and affordable, clean energy. Through this scheme, citizens will get a chance to generate energy independently in their homes through the installation of solar panels, thereby reducing their energy consumption and helping save the environment. Furthermore, the scheme aims to make India a leader in the solar energy sector and promote stability and security of energy supply.
PM Free Solar Panel Yojana Benefit and Features
- According to the plan, a 10,000 MW plant and 1.75 million grid agricultural solar pumps will be constructed on the land. With this assistance, our farmers can become empowered and self-reliant.
- A megawatt plant will provide 11 lakh units of energy in a year, and our energy company will buy it at 30 paise per unit.
- Through the Prime Minister, through the KUSUM scheme, two types of benefits will be provided to our farmers.
- Additionally, under the Pradhan Mantri Solar Panel Scheme, the Government of India will provide free solar panels to 20 lakh farmers.
- Additionally, irrigation pumps can be run on harvested energy instead of petrol or diesel, which will save money and make better use of all energy resources.
Free Solar Rooftop Yojana Eligibility
- To avail of the benefits of this scheme, the applicant must be a temporary resident of India.
- The benefit of the PM Free Solar Panel Scheme will be given to all the temporary people present in India.
- The benefit of this scheme will be provided only to those farmers who have land for farming.
- Along with this, to apply online for this scheme, the applicant should have all the necessary documents, only then he can apply for this scheme and can avail the benefits of solar panels.
Pradhan Mantri Free Solar Rooftop Yojana Documents
If you also want to know the list of documents required to avail the benefits of this scheme, then the Free Solar Panel Scheme document list is provided below.
- Aadhar card
- passport size photo
- mobile number
- Ration card
- income certificate
- Address proof
- bank account passbook
PM Solar Panel Yojana Application Form PDF Download
Any farmer who wants to take advantage of this scheme and wants to download the Solar Panel Yojana Application Form in PDF can avail of the benefit by getting the application form through the link and filling the form. Download
Free Solar Rooftop Yojana Online Apply Process
The process to apply online for a free solar rooftop scheme is very simple. You can apply by following the following steps:
- Visit the official website where the scheme can be applied for.
- Register for new users on the application portal of the scheme.
- After registration, create your profile and fill in the required details, such as name, address, etc.
- Start the application for Solar Rooftop Scheme and upload the required documents.
- Apply and allow it to be confirmed.
- Monitor the status of the application and submit certified copies as required.
- Once the application is approved, contact us for the process of installing solar panels.
Through this process, you can easily apply for the free solar rooftop scheme and get public financial assistance.
How to complain to PM Free Solar Panel Scheme
Follow the following steps to complain to the Prime Minister Free Solar Panel Scheme:
- For your complaint, go to the official website of the concerned scheme.
- Follow the instructions there to make a complaint, such as filling out a complaint form or other contact information.
- Submit all the necessary details and attachments regarding your complaint.
- Forward the complaint to the concerned officer or department.
- View feedback on complaint status and request resolution.
Thus, you can complain against the Prime Minister Free Solar Panel Scheme and get the solution to your problem.
Solar Rooftop Financial Calculator Online
Use the following steps for the solar roof financial calculator online:
- Visit the Solar Roof Financial Calculator’s official website.
- Fill in the required details, such as your electrical consumption, roof area, and solar panel capacity.
- Enter financial details such as investment amount, loan interest rate, and target number.
- Use the calculator and get financial information regarding investing in a solar roof.
This way, you can calculate the economic dividend of a solar project by using an online solar rooftop financial calculator.
Pradhan Mantri Solar Panel Yojana Helpline Number
Any farmer who has taken benefit of the free solar panel scheme or wants to take it and is facing any problem related to it can contact the farmer brother free solar panel scheme helpline number (1800 180 0005).
What Is PM Solar Panel Yojana?
Pradhan Mantri Solar Panel Yojana is an initiative launched by the Government of India that aims to promote the use of solar energy and help citizens achieve energy independence by providing free solar panels.
How much does a Pradhan Mantri Solar Panel cost?
Prime solar panel prices can vary based on various factors, such as solar panel capacity, field size, and other technical preferences. Generally, its cost starts from around Rs 50,000.
How much is the subsidy on solar energy?
On solar panels, a 60% subsidy is provided to the farmers on purchasing solar plates.