Haryana Chirayu Yojana 2023 Beneficiary List, Eligibility & Chirayu Card Online Apply, Documents, Form, Haryana Chirayu Card Download, Ayushman Card Haryana, Official Website, Helpline Number, Offline Registration Process & Haryana List.
Nowadays, new schemes are more and more available in the country and states, some of which promote business and some make health services accessible. The Haryana government has also started such an important scheme named Haryana Chirayu Yojana 2023. Through this scheme, poor families of Haryana will get health security.
Under this scheme, free treatment benefits up to ₹5 lakh will be provided to people who meet the eligibility criteria. Information about the procedure to get a Chirayu card is also available. For this, use the information given in the article and know the right way to apply under the scheme.
Chirayu Yojana Haryana Online Apply Details
|Scheme Name||Chirayu Yojana Haryana|
|Started By||CM Manohar Lal Kattar|
|Objective||Providing Treatment Facilities|
|Benefits||Providing Treatment Facilities For All Haryana State People|
|Beneficiaries||Needy Citizens of Haryana State|
Bank account statement
Passport size photo
|Registration Mode||Online / Offline|
|Post Name||Haryana Chirayu Yojana 2023|
|Post Category||Governmental Scheme|
|Chirayu Yojana Haryana List||Click Here|
|Haryana Chirayu Card Download Link||Click Here|
|Chirayu Yojana Haryana Helpline Number||01455|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Haryana Chirayu Yojana 2023
Ayushman Chirayu Yojana: Haryana Chirayu Yojana can prove to be a boon for those citizens who do not have money for treatment at the time of any serious illness, be it for themselves or their family. This scheme was launched by the Chief Minister of Haryana Mr. Manohar Lal Khattar and it works completely like the Ayushman Bharat scheme.
Under this Haryana Chirayu scheme, benefits will be provided to all citizens earning less than ₹1.80 lakh annually in 22 districts of Haryana. Under this scheme, treatment of 1,500 types of diseases can be done free of cost in 715 empaneled hospitals in Haryana government and private hospitals. The scheme aims to benefit around 28 lakh people. Under this, the necessary documents and eligibility criteria have also been given to apply. In this article, we will provide you with the method to apply for this scheme and all the necessary information.
What Is Haryana Chirayu Yojana?
What is Haryana Chirayu Yojana: Haryana Chirayu Yojana is a health scheme that aims to provide cheap and free medical services to poor families. Under this scheme, the low-income citizens of Haryana get free treatment in government and private hospitals for the treatment of 1,500 types of diseases. This scheme has been inaugurated by the Chief Minister of Haryana Mr. Manohar Lal Khattar and it has been launched similarly to the Ayushman Bharat scheme. The scheme seeks to provide health security to poor families by making their treatment safe and affordable.
Haryana Chirayu Yojana Objective
The main objective of the Haryana Chirayu Yojana is to provide cheap and free medical services to poor families. Under this scheme, similar to the Ayushman Bharat scheme, low-income citizens of Haryana are provided with treatment facilities for various types of diseases. The scheme seeks to help people who do not have money to pay for the treatment of diseases and avail affordable and appropriate medical services. Through this, the government is trying to ensure the health and security of the poor citizens.
Benefits Of Haryana Chirayu Yojana (Ayushman Chirayu Haryana)
- Initiation and prominence: The scheme is launched by the Chief Minister of Haryana Mr. Manohar Lal Khattar and its main objective is to provide cheap and free medical services to poor families.
- Based on economic condition: This scheme will cover those poor families whose economic condition is not good and who do not have money for the treatment of the disease.
- Golden Health Card: Golden health cards will be provided to the beneficiaries, through which they will be able to avail of free medical services in government and private hospitals.
- Treatment of 1500 diseases: Under the Haryana Chirayu Yojana, convenient treatment for the treatment of 1500 types of diseases will be provided.
- Timely Treatment: Through this scheme, poor people will be able to get timely and proper treatment of their illness, so that their health condition can improve.
- Comprehensive Benefits: Through this scheme, about 28 lakh families in the state of Haryana will get freedom from the worry of the expenses of diseases, which will raise their social and economic status.
- Business benefits: This scheme will be available to 1.25 crore people so that the expected 50% population of Haryana will be able to take advantage of it, which will improve their health security.
- SECC Database: National Social Security Mission (SECC) database will be used to list all the families under the scheme.
- Online Registration: Beneficiaries can easily get the benefits by doing online registration of this scheme.
- Means of making self-reliant: Under this scheme, all the expenses of the disease will be borne by the government with the help of the common man, so that they will be able to become self-reliant and empowered.
Eligibility Criteria For Haryana Chirayu Yojana 2023
- Native: The applicant must be a native of Haryana state to get the benefits of the scheme.
- Economic Weaker Section: To get the benefits of the Chirayu Haryana Scheme, the applicant must come under the economically weaker section.
- Income Limit: The annual income of the applicant should be less than Rs.1.80 lakh.
Based on these eligibility criteria, the beneficiaries of Chirayu Yojana Haryana will be selected who will be provided cheap and free medical services.
Haryana Chirayu Yojana Documents
- Aadhar card
- Permanent certificate
- Income certificate
- Bank account statement
- Passport size photo
- Mobile number
Haryana Chirayu Yojana Online Registration Process
To Haryana Chirayu Yojana Apply Online online under Chirayu Yojana Haryana you need to follow the following steps —
- Visit the official website: First of all, visit the official website of Chirayu Yojana Haryana.
- Click on the option of Application Form: After reaching the website, on the home page you will have to click on the option of “Application Form”.
- Fill Application Form: Once you click, the application form will open. In this, you have to enter your required information, such as name, address, Aadhaar number, etc.
- Upload Required Documents: Enter the required details in the form correctly and upload the images of the required documents as asked.
- Submit: After filling in all the information and uploading the documents, you need to click on the option of “Submit”.
In this way, you can easily apply online under Chirayu Yojana Haryana.
Chirayu Yojana Haryana Offline Registration Process
To apply offline under Chirayu Yojana Haryana you need to follow the following steps –
- Visit Nearest CSC Facilitation Centre: First, Visit your nearest CSC Facilitation Centre, which is located in your city.
- Get Application Form: Get the application form for Chirayu Yojana from CSC Suvidha Centre.
- Enter the required information: Fill all the required information asked in the application form correctly, such as name, address, Aadhaar number, etc.
- Attach Documents: After filling in all the information, attach a copy of the requested documents with the application form.
- Submit the Application Form: After attaching the documents, you need to submit the application form at the same place where you received it.
In this way, you will be able to apply offline under Chirayu Yojana Haryana.
Chirayu Ayushman Haryana Apply Online 2023
Following is the process of how to apply online under Chirayu Ayushman Haryana —
- Visit Official Website: First of all, visit the official website of Chirayu Ayushman Haryana.
- Access the Application Portal: On reaching the website, click on the option “Applicant Portal”.
- Create a new account: If you don’t already have one, click “Create a new account” and fill in the required information.
- Login: If you are already registered, click on “Login” and enter your email ID and password.
- Fill out the Application Form: After login, fill out the application form. Here you will have to enter your required information and information of family members.
- Upload Documents: Upload the photo of all the necessary documents asked in the application form like Aadhaar Card, Income Certificate, etc.
- Submit: After filling in all the information and uploading the documents, click on the “Submit” button.
- Check Haryana Chirayu Application Status: You can also check the status of your online application by visiting the portal.
In this way, you can easily apply online under Viva Ayushman Haryana.
Chirayu Yojana Haryana List 2023
Any person who wants to see or download the Chirayu Yojana Haryana List can download the Chirayu Yojana Haryana List by visiting its official website.
Haryana Chirayu Card Download Link
You can see this by clicking on the Haryana Chirayu Download link given below: Click Here
Haryana Chirayu Yojana Official Website
Anyone who is searching the official website for online application in Haryana Chirayu Yojana can access its official website by clicking on the below link: Go To Chart Section
Ayushman Chirayu Yojana Haryana Helpline Number
Any person who wants to get a solution to his problem and wants to contact its helpline number can contact these numbers (01455, 18001802036, 06239504472, 06239504471).
Chirayu Yojana Haryana is an important initiative that aims to provide free of cost healthcare services to poor and helpless people. Under this scheme, free medical services, medicines, and hospital care facilities are provided to the eligible eligible applicants. This is a step towards strengthening the social security and health services of the state of Haryana. Chirayu Yojana has ensured access to proper healthcare services for the poor and has given them a chance to lead a comfortable life.
What is Chirayu Yojana Haryana?
Chirayu Yojana Haryana is a health insurance scheme that aims to provide free medical facilities to poor and helpless people.
What is the plan Of the Chirayu Scheme?
The scheme is for people below the poverty line and specific categories who need help in getting free medical services.
How can apply to Chirayu Scheme?
You can apply either online or offline. For online application visit the official website and fill in the required information. For offline application visit the nearest CSC Facilitation Center and fill out the application form.
What are the facilities provided under the scheme?
Under the Chirayu plan, you get free medical services, medicines, hospital care, and necessary check-up facilities.
What are the eligibility criteria for the scheme?
The eligibility criteria of the scheme have been determined on the basis of income. For eligibility, the income should be below the poverty line prescribed by the government.
How to check the status of the Chirayu scheme?
You can check the status of the scheme by visiting the online portal. You will get the information with the help of your application number or Aadhaar number.
Is there any planning fee for the scheme?
No, there is no placement charge for the Chirayu Plan. It aims at providing free medical services to the poor and helpless people.
How can I contact the scheme?
You can visit the official website to get the contact information or visit the nearest CSC Facilitation Center to get the information.
Is the scheme available for people from other states also?
No, Chirayu Yojana is for the residents of Haryana and it is available only for the residents of Haryana State.