For registration of more than 20000 solar pumps, the Department of Renewable Energy, Haryana has asked for an online form for the Solar Water Pumping Scheme 2024, under which the candidates interested in this scheme can complete the process online application form on 19 January 2024. Whichever candidate can read the notification, eligibility, qualification, age limit, salary, online application, important dates, application fee, how to apply, exam date, admit card, answer key, syllabus, result, previous paper, etc. under this scheme? If you want to get information then read the complete article below.
Haryana Solar Water Pump Scheme 2024
To increase the source of natural energy in Haryana, the Renewable Energy Department has started the Haryana Solar Water Pumping Scheme, through which interested beneficiaries can avail of the subsidy provided by this scheme by applying online in this scheme.
Haryana Solar Water Pumping Scheme Subsidy
|Haryana Solar Water Pumping Scheme
|10 Horsepower (HP)
|To encourage the use of solar pumps in agriculture for efficient water supply
|Farmers in Haryana
|Subsidy provided by the government to reduce the cost of solar pump installation
|Online application through the official Haryana government website
|Proof of identity, land ownership documents, bank details, etc.
|Online Application Portal
|Official Haryana Government Portal
Benefits and Features of the Haryana Solar Pump Scheme
Benefits and Features of the Haryana Solar Pump Scheme:
- Cheap electricity: Solar-powered pumps reduce electricity bills.
- Grant: The Haryana Government gives grants up to 60% of the cost of these pumps.
- Low Maintenance: Solar pumps require very little maintenance.
- Also for tube wells: These pumps work even when the underground water level falls.
- Loan facility: Farmers can also purchase these pumps by taking the loan.
- Online Application: Online application can be done sitting at home.
You can avail of all these benefits under the Haryana Free Solar Water Pumping Scheme and can also apply with the information being provided.
Haryana Solar Water Pump Scheme Eligibility
If you want to avail the benefits of any scheme, then you have to fulfill the eligibility criteria of that scheme. If you also fulfill these eligibility criteria then you will be considered eligible and can avail the benefits of the scheme.
- Applicant must be a resident of Haryana state
- The pump should be installed for agriculture or animal husbandry
- Applicant must have at least 0.5 acres of land
- Farmers holding leases on government land can also apply
- Pumps ranging from 1 to 10 HP can be installed under the scheme.
- Already installed solar pumps are not eligible for this scheme
- Applicant can be of any caste, religion, or gender
Thus, farmers from any Haryana who fulfill all these eligibility criteria can avail the benefits of this scheme.
Required Documents For Haryana Solar Water Pump
- Applicant Family ID
- PAN card
- Aadhar card
- bank passbook copy
- mobile number
Haryana Solar Water Pumping Scheme Online Apply
Haryana Solar Water Pump Scheme Online Application, Follow the following steps to apply online for the Haryana Solar Water Pump Scheme:
- Go to the official portal: Go to the official website of the Haryana Government and select the option to apply online for the Solar Water Pump Scheme there.
- Register: If you have not already registered, select the option for new registration and enter the required information.
- Login: If you are already registered, log in with your credentials and password.
- Select Scheme: After login, select the Solar Water Pump Scheme and fill out the online application form.
- Upload Required Documents: Scan the required documents along with the application and upload them along with the online application form.
- Submit Application: If all the information and documents are correct then submit the application form and follow the process of the scheme.
Thus, you can apply online for the Haryana Solar Water Pump Scheme and irrigate your agricultural fields using solar energy at the right time.
10Hp Solar Water Pump Subsidy In Haryana
In the state of Haryana, the subsidy is provided by the government to encourage 10 Horsepower (10HP) solar water pumps. The main objective of this scheme is to promote the use of solar pumps in the agricultural sector so that farmers can irrigate their fields completely even in the absence of a sluggish and normal power supply.
Solar Panel Subsidy Haryana Online Registration Form
Any interested applicant from Haryana who wants to get the Solar Pumping Scheme application form for online application in this scheme can get it by clicking on the link given below. Download
Solar Water Pumping Scheme Haryana List PDF Download
In the year 2024, the Solar Water Pumping Scheme Haryana List PDF cannot be downloaded because its application process is still ongoing and its last date is 29th March. Its list will not be released before that, hence only its applications are being accepted now.
Haryana Solar Water Pumping Scheme Official Website & Contact Details
- Department Of New & Renewable Energy, Haryana
- Akshay Urja Bhawan, Institutional Plot No. 1, Sector-17, Panchkula
- Phone Number: 0172-2585733, 2585433, EPBX: 0172-2587233,
- Email: Hareda@Chd.Nic.In
- More Info Read The Official Notification Given Below
|Click Here (N/A)
|New Haryana Government Scheme