Mp Free Laptop Yojana 2023 has been started by Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chauhan and now students are looking for MP Free Laptop Yojana 2023 Application Form so that they can get their MP Free Laptop Yojana Online Registration done and take advantage of the free laptop scheme. Madhya Pradesh government has launched a free laptop scheme in the state for meritorious students who have secured 75% or more marks in class 12th. If you are also among these students then you must check the details of MP Free Laptop Scheme 2023 in this post.
If you are eligible then you must visit the official website @ educationportal.mp.gov.in and complete the MP Free Laptop Scheme Registration 2023. Soon, the Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh will release the installment and the name of all the registered applicants will be included in it.
All the applicants named in the MP Free Laptop Yojana List 2023 will get Rs 25,000 in their bank account using which they can buy all the laptops. If you have not received the payment in the account then you can check MP Laptop Yojana Payment Status 2023 @ educationportal.mp.gov.in and know about the installment status.
MP Free Laptop Yojana 2023 Registration Form Apply Online
|Name Of The Scheme||MP Free Laptop Scheme 2023|
|Started By||CM Shivraj Singh Chauhan|
|Which State||Madhya Pradesh|
|Benefits||Free Laptop to Meritorious Students|
|MP Free Laptop Registration 2023||Just Started|
|MP Free Laptop Yojana Eligibility||75% Or above marks in 12th Class|
|MP Free Laptop Yojana 1st Installment||Rs 25,000/-|
|Beneficiaries||Students of Madhya Pradesh|
|MP Free Laptop Yojana List 2023||20th July 2023|
|MP Free Laptop Yojana Documents||Aadhar Card, Bank Account, and 12th Marksheet|
|Post Type||Sarkari Yojana 2023|
|Gmail ID||Email firstname.lastname@example.org|
|MP Free Laptop Yojana Helpline Number||0755-2600115|
|MP Laptop Scheme Official Website||Shikshaportal.mp.gov.in|
MP Laptop Yojana 2023 New Update
Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shri Shivraj Singh Chauhan has announced the free laptop distribution scheme for the year 2023. Under this scheme, the 12th grade meritorious students will be provided Rs 25,000, so that they can buy laptops. In order to get the benefit of the scheme, the general class students will have to get at least 75% marks and at least 80% points, and students of Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes. This can encourage them to higher levels of education.
(Madhya Pradesh) MP Free Laptop Yojana Last Date
The online application process for the free laptop scheme has started and the eligible candidates are making their online application in this scheme, now its online registration process is going on but no updates have been issued regarding its last date.
Madhya Pradesh Free Laptop Yojana 2023 Registration Form
The Madhya Pradesh government has introduced the MP Free Laptop Scheme 2023, under which all students who have scored more than 75% in class 12 board exams are eligible. Under this scheme, free laptops will be distributed. The Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh has decided to distribute the first installment under this scheme on 20 July 2023.
Rs 25,000 will be deposited in the bank accounts of the beneficiaries as the first installment, from which they can buy laptops. Many candidates have applied for the MP Free Laptop Scheme 2023 and they are now waiting for the beneficiary list. Under this scheme, free laptops will be distributed to 78,000 eligible candidates.
As per the scheme, applicants must visit the official website of Madhya Pradesh @ educationportal.mp.gov.in to check their name in the beneficiary list. There brief information about the applicants will be available. Today, the process of MP-free laptop distribution will be completed by the Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh. With this, the beneficiaries will get a free laptop.
Students who are confused about the scheme are requested to read the above information carefully and wait to be the beneficiary of the MP Free Laptop Scheme 2023.
What Is MP Free Laptop Yojana
MP Free Laptop Yojana 2023 is a government scheme that aims to provide free laptops to students studying in educational institutions in the state of Madhya Pradesh. This scheme is preferred by the Government of Madhya Pradesh so that students can avoid the financial burden to buy high-quality laptops for studies.
Under the scheme, the state government has planned to provide benefits to eligible students from different legislature constituencies and through various scholarship schemes of the state. Under this, students who are academically poor and financially weak, or who do not have the necessary financial means, can get a free laptop.
Through this scheme, students can get laptops after taking admitted to most educational institutions, which gives them a chance to become more prosperous in the field of education and they can easily complete their education-related tasks.
Benefits & Features Of Madhya Pradesh Free Laptop Scheme
- Prosperity in Education: Students can achieve prosperity in education by getting free laptops through this scheme. With the help of laptops, they are helped to get knowledge and expertise related to education.
- Modern Education: Under the scheme, students are provided with modern technical equipment, which makes them more capable in the field of education.
- Financial Assistance: With this scheme, students who are financially weak or facing financial problems can get financial assistance for the purchase of laptops.
- E-learning: Students are helped to take advantage of e-learning through laptops. They can access online learning material, video lectures, cloud-based learning applications, etc.
- Participation in competitions: Students are able to participate in competitions and various engineering competitions through laptops and can develop their skills.
- Help in Government Departments: With the help of a laptop, students can easily do various tasks in government departments, which are useful in their studies or other work fields.
MP Free Laptop Yojana Eligibility Criteria
With the help of the point you can know whether you are eligible for a plan or if not eligible, complete your Madhya Pradesh Free Laptop Yojana online registration process.
- Residence: The beneficiary of the scheme must be a resident of the state of Madhya Pradesh.
- Educational Institution: The student is allowed to access the benefits of the scheme only after taking admitted in any government or private educational institution.
- Financial Status: The family financial status of the student should be poor and financially weak. Students whose family income limit is less than the prescribed eligibility limit, get the benefit of this scheme.
- Scholarship Scheme: Students are not allowed to get benefits under any other government scholarship scheme.
- Academic Commitment: The student should be an active participant in studies from an academic perspective and should have an expectation of passing.
- Required Documents: To get the benefits of the scheme students have to submit copies of required documents such as application form, income certificate, aadhar card, bank account details, etc.
Here you have been told complete information about the eligibility of the MP Laptop Yojana, with the help of which you can find out whether you are eligible for this scheme or not.
Mp Free Laptop Yojana 2023 Percentage Limit
Shri Shivraj Chouhan, Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh has launched the MP Free Laptop Scheme 2023. Under this scheme, all the students who have secured more than 75% marks in the class 12 board exam are eligible for the scheme. As the first installment, an amount of Rs.25,000/- will be deposited in the bank accounts of the beneficiaries on 20 July 2023. Under the scheme, free laptops will be provided to 78,000 eligible candidates. The candidates are informed to wait for the beneficiary list to check their name and they can get the Madhya Pradesh Free Laptop if they are eligible for the scheme.
MP Free Laptop Yojana 2023 Registration Form
Registration for MP Laptop Yojana 2023 website at shikshaportal.mp.gov.in Education Board has started free laptop scheme. General, OBC, SC, ST, and EWS students can apply under this scheme. Visit http://shikshaportal.mp.gov.in/ for online registration and check the eligibility percentage and required documents. More information on form-filling dates and the application process is available on the website. Recruitment and other information for Madhya Pradesh Laptop Yojana 2023 is also available there.
How To Check (Madhya Pradesh) Mp Free Laptop Yojana 2023 Payment Status
Follow the following steps to check the payment status of Madhya Pradesh Free Laptop Yojana 2023 –
- Visit the official website: First of all, visit the official website of the Government of Madhya Pradesh.
- Select the scheme: On the website, you have to select ‘Madhya Pradesh Free Laptop Yojana 2023’ or its related payment or payment option.
- Check Payment Status: Now you will be required to fill in your registration number or application number, name, and other required details.
- Payment Status Checking: After verifying the details filled by you, you can check the status of your payment. It will provide you with information about the payments made and payments made under the scheme.
You can check your MP Free Laptop Scheme payment status with the help of the process mentioned above and can get a laptop for free through this scheme and can further your studies with the help of these learnings.
Steps To MP Free Laptop Yojana 2023 Registration Online @shikshaportal.mp.gov.in
Follow the following steps for online registration for the Madhya Pradesh Free Laptop Scheme 2023 –
- Visit the official website: First of all, visit the official website of the Government of Madhya Pradesh. There will be a special web page for online registration for the scheme to which one can apply.
- Select the Scheme: On the website, you have to select the Free Laptop Scheme 2023. Scheme details and eligibility criteria will be available on the respective page.
- Fill out the Application Form: Fill out the application form for the scheme and submit the required details, such as name, address, Aadhaar number, education institute details, etc.
- Submit Required Documents: Submit the copies of required documents, such as income certificate, bank account details, Aadhaar card, etc., along with the application form.
- Submit Application: After submitting all the required details and documents, submit the application form.
- Receive Registration: After your submitted application, a registration number or registration will be received. Keep it safe to use when you need it.
- Selection for Laptop: Under the scheme, students will be selected who fulfill the eligibility criteria. If your application is accepted, you will be provided with a free laptop.
You can register your MP Free Laptop Scheme online with the help of the process mentioned above and you can get a cash amount of ₹ 25000 in your bank account to buy a laptop.
Mp Free Laptop Yojana 2023 Official Website
All the candidates who are eligible for the free laptop scheme and have scored 75% to 80% marks in class X and class 12th are looking for its official website for the online registration process, its official website is as follows: – Shikshaportal.mp.gov.in
(Muft Laptop Scheme) MP Free Laptop Yojana Helpline Number & Email ID
Whoever is looking for the mp free laptop scheme helpline number to solve their problems, then its helpline number and email id are as follows:- 0755-2600115 Email email@example.com
Madhya Pradesh Free Laptop Scheme 2023 is an important effort to encourage the development of the students of the state in the field of education by providing high-quality laptops in special education institutions. This scheme provides equal opportunities in education to economically weaker students and helps them to fulfill their education dreams. This scheme is a big step towards the development of the state and encourages the young generation towards an able and technologically-equipped future.
@Shikshaportal.mp.gov.in MP Laptop Scheme 2023 Registration Link
|MP Laptop Scheme Registration 2023||Click Here|
|MP Free Laptop Scheme Payment Status 2023||Click Here|
|Home Page||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
FAQ About Mp Free Laptop Yojana Application Form
What is the Free Laptop Scheme?
Free Laptop Scheme is a scheme by the Government of Madhya Pradesh to provide high-quality laptops free of cost to students studying in educational institutions.
What are the eligibility criteria for Free Laptop Scheme?
Following are the eligibility criteria for the scheme.
1. The student should have a residence in the state of Madhya Pradesh.
2. The student is allowed to access the benefits of the scheme only after taking admitted to any government or private educational institution.
4. The family economic condition of the student should be poor and financially weak.
5. Students are not allowed to get benefits under any other government scholarship scheme.
How to register online for Free Laptop Scheme?
Follow the following steps for online registration.
1. Go to the official website of the Government of Madhya Pradesh.
2. Select the option of online registration for the scheme.
3. Fill out the application form and submit the required details and documents.
4. Submit the application form and get the registration.
How many laptops are distributed under the scheme?
Under the scheme, the laptops are selected for eligible students and they are provided free of cost. The number of distributions varies according to the scheme at different times.
Can the free laptop scheme registration be done offline also?
Generally, there is online registration for the scheme, but at some point in time offline registration may also be available under the scheme. For this, contact the official website of the department or the concerned department.