Dr. Puneeth Rajkumar Hrudaya Jyoti Yojana Karnataka 2023, Heart Attack Free Treatment For Karnataka, Hrudaya Jyoti Yojana Online Apply, Registration, Application Form PDF, Benefit, Eligibility, Documents, Official Website, Helpline Number.
Karnataka Health Department on Tuesday Launched ‘Dr. Puneet Rajkumar Hrudaya Jyoti Yojana‘, which will help in the treatment of people suffering from heart attacks and cardiovascular problems. Health Minister Dinesh Gundu Rao announced the scheme following the death of Kannada actor Puneeth Rajkumar due to a heart attack at the age of 46. This Hrudaya Jyoti Yojana is an effort to install emergency equipment that can help people suffering from heart attacks within time.
Dr. Puneeth Rajkumar Hrudaya Jyoti Yojana Karnataka 2023
|Hrudaya Jyoti Scheme||Overview|
|Scheme Name||Puneeth Rajkumar Hrudaya Jyoti Yojana|
|Launched Date||Nov, 2023|
|Launched By||Karnataka Health Minister Dinesh Gundu Rao|
|Objective||Free Heart Treatment For Karnataka People|
|Benefit||Heart Attack Treatment|
Puneeth Rajkumar Hrudaya Jyoti Yojana Launch Date Detail
The Karnataka Health Department on Tuesday made a sudden announcement that they will launch ‘Dr. Puneeth Rajkumar is starting ‘Hrudaya Jyoti Yojana’. Karnataka Health Minister Dinesh Gundu Rao announced the plan and did so just two days after the death anniversary of Kannada actor Puneeth Rajkumar.
He died of a heart attack at the age of 46, and the scheme was named in his honor. Punit Rajkumar was posthumously awarded the ‘Karnataka Ratna’, and the program has been implemented in two ways by installing automated external defibrillators (AEDs) in public areas and in a hub and spoke model.
Karnataka Dr. Puneeth Rajkumar Hrudaya Jyoti Yojana Main Objective
The main objective of Karnataka Dr. Puneeth Rajkumar Hrudaya Jyoti Yojana is to help those people to access treatment for heart-related diseases.
The main objective of Karnataka Dr. Puneeth Rajkumar Hrudaya Jyoti Yojana is to provide heart health and treatment for those suffering from heart attacks in a clean, safe, and quick manner. Under this scheme, the health department has installed Automated External Defibrillators (AEDs) in public places and hub areas and through a spoke model, to enable immediate intervention in cases of cardiac distress while individuals seek treatment.
No need to waste time. The scheme is primarily an effort to provide support to victims of heart disease and is a means to improve access to health services, especially when time is of the essence to save one’s life.
Dr. Puneeth Rajkumar Hrudaya Jyoti Yojana Karnataka Benefit and Features
Key Benefits and Features of Karnataka Dr. Puneeth Rajkumar Hrudaya Jyoti Yojana:
- Support of heart attack cases in youth: Recent studies have shown that the cases of heart attack are increasing in youth. This scheme is trying to provide support to these cases.
- “Spoke” centers: The government has designated 85 district and taluk hospitals as “spoke” centers, including Sri Jayadev Institute of Cardiovascular Sciences and other 16 super-specialty hospitals.
- The main objective of these centers is to provide high-level medical services for serious heart health cases.
- Tenecteplase Injection: The government has deployed AI technology at these spoke centers, which can detect the severity of a patient’s condition in four to five minutes.
- As a result, individuals with serious heart health conditions will be given tenecteplase injections at no cost, which can prevent sudden cardiac disasters.
- This is an important step because in private hospitals it comes at a huge cost, and in government hospitals, this service will be provided free of cost.
- Health services at taluk level: “Spoke” centers are located at taluk level hospitals, which refer patients to “hub centers” after initial treatment.
- These “hub centers” are large, super-specialty hospitals where advanced medical treatments are provided, such as medical procedures such as angiograms or angioplasty.
Through this Hrudaya Jyoti scheme, the Government of Karnataka is trying to provide proper medical services faster in cases of heart disease, and also prevent sudden heart attacks.
Puneeth Rajkumar Hrudaya Jyoti Yojana Eligibility
- Temporary residents of Karnataka will be eligible for this Hrudaya Jyoti Yojana.
- Whoever is a BPL card holder will also be provided free treatment in the centers of super-specialty hospitals.
- Those patients who have any heart problems can avail the benefit of this scheme.
- Those patients who have suffered a heart attack even once and are local residents of Karnataka state will get the opportunity to avail the benefits of this Puneeth Rajkumar Hrudaya Jyoti Yojana.
Documents Required For Hrudaya Jyoti Yojana Karnataka
Documents required for Hrudaya Jyoti Scheme Karnataka:
- Hrudaya Jyoti Application Form: Fill out the application form to participate in the scheme and provide all the required information.
- Required Documents: Attested copies of documents required to prove your identity such as Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Passport, Voter ID, etc.
- Income Certificate: An income certificate such as a salary certificate, simple income document of the Income Tax Department, etc. to prove your income as per the scheme.
- Residence Certificate: Proof of your residence, such as residence certificate, electricity bill, passport, etc.
- Bank Account Details: Your bank account details such as bank passbook, IFSC code, etc.
- Other required documents: If any other required documents are required under the scheme, submit them also.
After submitting attested copies of all required documents and certificates, you will be able to avail benefits under Hriday Jyoti Yojana.
Puneeth Rajkumar Hrudaya Jyoti Yojana Application Form PDF Download
As soon as the Hrudaya Jyoti Yojana Registration Form is released, you will be able to download the PDF form on the link below.
Download coming soon
Karnataka Puneeth Rajkumar Hrudaya Jyoti Yojana Online Apply
- First of all, visit the official website of the Karnataka Government.
- Get complete information about Hriday Jyoti Yojana on the website, such as scheme benefits, eligibility criteria, required documents, etc.
- You have to download and fill out the online application form available on the website.
- Enter complete personal and essential information in the application form such as your name, address, income, and other required information.
- Upload photocopies of required documents along with the application, such as an Aadhaar card, income certificate, and other documents.
- After submitting the application form and all documents, submit the application.
- Check the status of your application and receive scheme benefits once your application is approved.
In this way, you can apply online for Karnataka Puneet Rajkumar Hrudaya Jyoti Yojana.
Puneeth Rajkumar Hrudaya Jyoti Yojana Official Website
Hrudaya Jyoti Yojana’s Official Website has not been released yet, as soon as it is released, you will get to see it on our website, so turn on the notification and join our WhatsApp Group.
Puneeth Rajkumar Hrudaya Jyoti Yojana Helpline Number
Hrudaya Jyoti Yojana Tollfree Helpline Number has not been released yet, you will get to see it on our website as soon as it is released, so turn on the notification and join our WhatsApp Group.