Shagun Scheme Punjab 2024 is a promotional initiative by the State Government of Punjab to assist in the vital process of marriage for economically unstable women. Under this scheme, all the female citizens of Punjab who are thinking of marriage get support. This scheme is only for women citizens of Punjab and eligibility criteria must be followed to participate in it. Applicants have to fill out the application by visiting the official website. This is an important step that promotes unity and prosperity in society, leading to more equal opportunities for every individual.
Shagun Scheme Punjab 2024
The Punjab Government has announced the Shagun Scheme Punjab to help all those economically weaker women citizens by providing support in the important process of marriage. Under this scheme, the government will provide financial assistance to help these women realize their marriage prospects. According to the scheme, the amount of financial assistance received can be Rs 18,000 to Rs 21,000, which will be directly transferred to the bank account of the selected applicant. Only applicants above 18 years of age are eligible for the scheme. This initiative is a support to women who are financially weak and struggling to realize their marriage dreams.
Punjab Shagun Scheme Details
|Government of Punjab
|provide financial assistance
|Citizens of Punjab
|Providing financial assistance of Rs 21000
The objective of Shagun Scheme Punjab
Shagun Yojana is an important initiative of Punjab, which promotes comfortable marriage prospects for poor families. This scheme covers every female citizen of the state. Applicants belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, and Other Backward Classes also get the benefits of this scheme. For financial assistance, the applicant has to apply before the fixed date of marriage or 30 days after the marriage. The scheme provides support to all the women citizens of Punjab to help them in important steps of their lives.
Financial Assistance Under the Shagun Scheme
Under this scheme, financial assistance of ₹ 11000, ₹ 21000, and ₹ 51000 is provided to girls.
Punjab Shagun Scheme Eligibility
For those who want to provide benefits under the Punjab Shagun Scheme, some eligibility criteria have been kept by the Punjab Government, those who fulfill them can avail the benefits of the beneficiary.
- The benefit of this scheme will be provided only to newly married persons, along with this
- this Shagun scheme will be implemented only once on the occasion of marriage of two girls, its benefit will not be provided to those who divorce or remarry.
- If the worker is receiving financial assistance from the state government or any other institution under this scheme. then he will not be given the benefit of this scheme.
- Also, to avail the benefit of this scheme, the girl’s age should be at least 18 years or older.
- It should be more than this, the girl taking benefits must have an age certificate, school certificate, birth certificate, Aadhar card or driving license as well as an application form, to avail of the benefit of this scheme, the marriage certificate of the girl should also be submitted should go.
All the beneficiaries who fulfill these eligibility criteria can take advantage of this scheme and can apply for the amount of ₹ 11000 received from it.
Shagun Scheme Benefits & Features
- Under this scheme, girls above 18 years of age in Punjab state can avail the benefit of this scheme
- under this scheme, financial assistance of ₹ 11000, ₹ 21000, or ₹ 51000 will be provided to the girls according to their situation.
- Along with this, the benefit of this scheme will also be given to those girls whose financial condition is not good.
- The benefit of this scheme will be provided to the beneficiary who fulfills all the eligibility criteria of the state of Punjab.
Required Documents For the Punjab Shagun Scheme
- Girl’s age certificate
- school certificate
- birth certificate
- Aadhar card
- PAN card
- driver’s license
- mobile number
- Gmail ID
- Marriage certificate
- Application form
All these documents will be asked while applying online for Punjab Ashirwad Scheme also known as Shagun Yojana.
Shagun Scheme Punjab 2024 Form PDF
Any girl child of Punjab state who wants to get the application form for the Punjab Shagun Scheme in PDF format can get her application form by clicking on the link below to avail of the benefits of this scheme.
Shagun Scheme Apply Online 2024
- To avail of the benefits, girls will have to first go to its official website to apply online for the Shagun scheme.
- After visiting the home page, the candidate will have to click on the Applicant Register button.
- As soon as you click, the application form will appear in front of you, but you have to fill in all the necessary information.
- After filling in all the information in the form, you have to upload your documents.
- After uploading all the necessary documents, you have to click on the Save & Proceed option.
- As soon as you click on the button, your application form will be submitted in front of you.
Shagun Scheme Status Check Online
- To check the status of the Shagun Scheme, first of all, you have to visit its official website.
- After reaching the homepage of the official website, you have to click on the login button.
- Now the login page will be visible in front of you, on this you enter your login ID and password. And login.
- Then the option to check the status will appear in front of you, you have to click on that button.
- As soon as you click on the Shagun Scheme Status Check option, your status will be visible to you.
Shagun Scheme Contact Details & Helpline Number
If you have any problem with Shagun Yojana then you can contact its official Gmail email@example.com
In which state is the Shagun Scheme running?
Shagun Scheme is running in the state of Punjab. It has been started by the Punjab State Government
How much financial assistance is provided under the Shagun Scheme Punjab
Under the Shagun Scheme Punjab, financial assistance of Rs 21000 is provided.