Solar Rooftop Subsidy Yojana: As the population of India is increasing day by day, the demand for energy in the country is also increasing and given the increasing energy, the government has started the Solar Rooftop Subsidy Yojana. Under this scheme, the increasing energy demand and power industries across the country are being provided with solar rooftop subsidy schemes. Keeping this in view, the government has started the Solar Subsidy Scheme. The federal government is accepting online applications for the Solar Rooftop Subsidy Scheme.
For all the beneficiaries who are interested in this Solar Rooftop Subsidy Yojana and want to apply through its online portal, then for their information, we will give information about Solar Road Top Subsidy Scheme Online Application, Eligibility Benefits Documents, and how to fill out the online form in this article. If you give all the information then please read this post till the end.
Solar Rooftop Subsidy Yojana 2024
Solar panels are used to collect sunlight. People using solar panels can use this collected light in their homes through many methods. For this, the person just needs to provide a small space on his roof. There is a need where he will be able to install a solar rooftop on his roof and be able to use the electricity generated from it for the daily needs of his house.
Let us tell you that the government has started a program named Solar Arup Top Subsidy Scheme to encourage the development of solar rooftop systems. This solar rooftop subsidy scheme has been implemented across the country and the government aims to achieve this by 2022.
One lakh MW of solar energy was to be achieved, out of which the production of about 60000 MW has been completed by the end of 2023 and by expanding the Solar Rooftop Subsidy Scheme, the Prime Minister of the country, Narendra Modi, has started the provision of subsidy on solar power plants, under which Whoever purchases solar panels through this scheme will also be provided subsidy. Let us know about all its topics.
solarrooftop.gov.in Portal Details
|Name Of The Scheme
|Solar Rooftop Subsidy Scheme
|Scheme Modification Date
|promote solar energy
|People buying solar panels
Main Objective Of Solar Rooftop Subsidy Yojana
The main objective of the Solar Rooftop Scheme is to promote natural energy across the country so that people can reduce their dependence on other widespread energy sources and can use more and more natural energy which will reduce pollution and reduce their electricity bills. This program has also been unveiled to reduce the risk of expensive electricity bills and its new application process has also been started.
Solar Rooftop Subsidy Yojana Benefits
If you also want to know about the benefits and features of the Solar Rooftop Subsidy Scheme before applying online for this scheme, then here information about its benefits and features is given through the following points.
- You can install the solar panels available under this scheme on your roof, which will save your vacant land and you will not have to depend on grid power.
- By using solar panels you will be able to reduce the use of diesel generators which will help in saving our environment.
- Solar rooftop systems are great for commercial organizations as they suit most needs and also provide you with more power at a lower cost than electricity.
- You can buy a simple panel once and run it for a long time, which will reduce your investment and expenses.
- You can invest this subsidy in your homes, industries, and social structures like hospitals, schools, etc. or it also helps in your strategic business.
- The Saathi God system requires you to install it once and there are no ongoing costs thereafter.
- Taking advantage of this scheme saves you money but you will not see it immediately, it will show its effect after a long time.
- This solar power system costs ₹6.50 paise per kilowatt which is much cheaper than a diesel generator and standard electricity bill.
- Under the National Solar Mission, the government has made a budget to spend Rs 600 to Rs 5000 crore in this scheme within the next 5 years.
- Along with this, carbon emissions are reduced under this program and the threat of global warming can be reduced, which will prove to be very good for our nature.
Under this solar rooftop scheme, you will see all these benefits with time. If you have taken advantage of it, then you will be seeing its results day by day.
Eligibility Criteria For Solar Rooftop Subsidy Scheme
- Applicant must be a citizen of India
- Solar power plants can be installed at home, office, factory, warehouse, etc.
- Plant capacity should be from 1 KW to 500 KW
- Solar panels and other equipment must be produced in India
- Benefits will be provided only when the plant is inspected by a recognized agency.
- The amount of subsidy depends on the capacity of the plant
- The subsidy amount will be deposited directly into the bank account of the beneficiary.
Solar Rooftop Power Plant Details
|Photovoltaic modules converting sunlight into electricity
|Converts DC electricity from panels to AC for use in buildings
|Framework securing panels to the rooftop, durable and weather-resistant
|Optional; stores excess electricity for later use
|Net Metering Connection
|Connects the system to the electrical grid, enabling energy exchange
|Tracks system performance, and energy production, and detects issues
|Regular upkeep, including cleaning, inspection, and repairs
|Potential tax credits, rebates, or incentives for installing solar systems
|Clean, renewable energy source, reduces carbon footprint
|Varies based on system size, location, and regulations
Solar Rooftop Subsidy Scheme Application Form PDF
If you are an Indian and are looking for the application form to avail the benefits of the Solar Rooftop Subsidy Scheme, then you will be able to download the form in PDF format by clicking on the link below.
How to Apply Online for Solar Rooftop Subsidy Yojana 2024
Following is the procedure on how to apply online for the Solar Rooftop Grant Scheme:
- Visit the official website: Visit the official website of your state or territory’s energy department. Here information about the online application of the Solar Roof Grant Scheme is given.
- Read the details of the scheme: On the website, read all the details of the Solar Rooftop Grant Scheme, such as the benefits of the scheme, required documents, and the application process.
- Prepare Required Documents: Prepare the documents required for the application process, such as application form, ID certificate, copy of ceiling, etc.
- Online Registration: Click on the online application link given on the website and fill in the required information. Here you have to fill in your name, address, and other required details.
- Checking Application Status: You can check online using the application number or other details to know the application status.
- Grant Receipt: Once the application is approved, you will be given the necessary instructions to obtain a solar roof grant. This may include the submission of required certificates and other procedures.
- Follow-up and Support: If there are any issues or queries, you can contact the official support team of the scheme, who will provide you with the necessary help.
In this way, you can apply online for this scheme and avail the benefits.
Solar Rooftop Online Calculator
Whoever wants to use the Solar Rooftop online calculator can go to its official website and collect all the information by clicking on the Solar Rooftop Calculator option. Its official portal is Rooftop Solar on National Portal where you can go and get all the information.