Uttarakhand Vridha Pension Yojana Online Apply, Pension List, Eligibility & Application Form, Old Age Pension Scheme, Documents, Amount, Login Process, Official Website ssp.uk.gov.in & Helpline Number.
While delineating the pension schemes provided by the Government of Uttarakhand, we will discuss their various types, purposes, features, benefits, eligibility, important documents, and application process. In this article, we will provide you with all the important facts about Uttarakhand Vridha Pension Yojana 2023, so that you can get information related to this government scheme.
Uttarakhand Vridha Pension Yojana 2023 Details
|Old Age Pension||Scheme Details|
|Scheme Name||Uttarakhand Old Age Pension Scheme|
|Launched By||UK Government|
|Department||Department of Social Welfare, Uttarakhand Government.|
|Old Age Pension Scheme Application Form PDF Download Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
What Is Uttarakhand Vridha Pension Yojana (UK Old Age Pension Scheme)
Uttarakhand Old Age Pension Scheme is a government scheme run by the Government of Uttarakhand whose main objective is to provide financial assistance to the old citizens of the state. Under this scheme, old people can get a free pension, which improves their economic condition and makes their lives better in general. Under this scheme, the old-age citizens of Uttarakhand are helped to get financial support so that they can make their lives more independent.
UK Vridha Pension Yojana Objective
The main objective of the Uttarakhand Pension Scheme is to provide financial assistance to all the financially needy citizens of the state. Through this scheme, all the eligible citizens of Uttarakhand can fulfill their needs and their lives will improve. With this, the citizens of Uttarakhand can become self-reliant. This scheme will benefit all the below-poverty-line citizens and will help them in improving their lives. The money will be received directly into the beneficiaries’ account through bank transfer.
Uttarakhand Vridha Pension Yojana Benefits & Features
- The main objective of the Uttarakhand Pension Scheme is to provide financial assistance of ₹ 1200 per month in the form of a pension to all the financially needy citizens of the state.
- This scheme will provide the pension amount by dividing it into two installments, due to which the beneficiaries will get financial assistance in both installments.
- Through the Uttarakhand Pension Scheme, citizens will be able to fulfill their financial needs and their lives will improve.
- This scheme has been started by the Social Welfare Department of Uttarakhand and under it four types of pension are provided – old age pension, disabled pension, farmer pension, and widow pension.
- Under this scheme, applications can be made on the Social Security State Portal, which simplifies the application process.
- So far, ₹525.64 crore has been spent under the Uttarakhand Pension Scheme, providing assistance to citizens below the poverty line.
- Through this scheme, citizens of Uttarakhand can become self-reliant and get social security to improve their lives.
- The money will be received directly into the accounts of the beneficiaries through bank transfer, thereby providing financial convenience.
This scheme will enrich the lives of the citizens of Uttarakhand and improve their economic condition.
Uttarakhand Vridha Pension Yojana Eligibility Criteria
Applicants for Uttarakhand Pension Yojana must fulfill the following eligibility criteria
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of the state of Uttarakhand.
- The age of the applicant should be 60 years or more.
- Applicants should belong to the poor class and they have to show a BPL (Below Power Line Holders) card.
- If there are members of the applicant’s family above or below the age of 20 years and the applicant is above the poverty line, they can also be eligible for the scheme.
- If the applicants are retired from any government job and getting a pension, then they will not be eligible for this scheme.
- The maximum limit of a family’s annual income of the applicant should be Rs 48000 or monthly income should be up to Rs 4000.
If these criteria are fulfilled for you, then you can be eligible for the Uttarakhand Pension Yojana and get its benefits.
Uttarakhand Vridha Pension Yojana Documents
- Aadhar card
- Identity card
- Bpl ration card
- Age certificate
- Income certificate
- Passport size photo
- Bank account passbook
- Mobile number
Uttarakhand Vridha Pension Yojana Online Apply
Follow the following steps to apply online for Uttarakhand Vriddha Pension Yojana
- Visit the Social Security State Portal: Visit the Social Security State Portal of the Government of Uttarakhand.
- Create a new account: If you do not already have an account on the portal, create a new account. You may be required to provide the necessary information and documents to register.
- Login: After creating an account, log to the portal.
- Select Scheme: After you log in, select the scheme for which you want to apply, e.g. “Vriddha Pension Yojana”.
- Fill out the Application: You will have to fill out the required application form for the scheme. It should contain your personal and financial information.
- Upload Documents: You will have to upload your sufficient certificates and documents, such as lettered certificates, income certificates, etc.
- Submit Application: After submitting all the required information and documents, you submit your application on the portal.
- Application Status Check: You can check your application status on the portal and get application process updates as and when required.
Note that you need to apply for the scheme and check the official website or social welfare department to check the application process and required documents.
Uttarakhand Vridha Pension Yojana Status Check Online @ssp.uk.gov.in
- Follow the following steps to check Uttarakhand Vridha Pension Yojana status online:
- Visit the official portal: First of all, visit the Social Security State Portal of the Government of Uttarakhand.
- Login: If you already have an account, log in. If not, create a new account.
- Select Scheme: After login, you need to select the scheme whose status you want to check, such as “Vriddha Pension Yojana.”
- View Application Status: Now to view the status of your application you can check the required application certificate.
- Application Status Checking: You need to click on the application action to check the application status. It will provide you with the current status of the application and updated information.
- Print Status: You can print the status of your application if you need to.
After this, you will be able to easily check your Uttarakhand Vriddha Pension Yojana application status online.
Uttarakhand Vridha Pension Yojana Amount
Uttarakhand government has decided to give 1,500 rupees to eligible women in order to improve the economic condition of women in Uttarakhand Old Age Pension Scheme.
Uttarakhand Vridha Pension Online Registration Form PDF Download
UK Vridha Pension Yojana Official Website
Here you are being provided a link to its official website with the help of which you can apply online and check the status.
Uttarakhand Vridha Pension Yojana Helpline Number
If you have any problem after applying online for the Old Age Pension Scheme and you want to solve your problem by calling its helpline number, then its helpline number is provided below. 0135-2651167,