West Bengal Duare Ration List 2023 PDF: District Wise Duare Ration Beneficiary List @food.wb.gov.in, Benefits, Ration Card List, Eligibility Criteria, Documents, Apply Online & More
As all of you know, Duare government camps are being organized by the West Bengal Government. Through these camps, the citizens of West Bengal can apply under various schemes, which have been started by the state government. West Bengal government has launched the ‘West Bengal Duare Ration Card List’, under which the Ration’s Doorstep delivery will be provided. The purpose, benefits, features, eligibility, necessary documents, and application processes are given in this article. If you want to take advantage of the West Bengal Duare Ration List, then you should read this article carefully until the end.
West Bengal Duare Ration List 2023
The decision to provide the Doorstep delivery of ration to the beneficiaries by the West Bengal Government has passed since 15 September 2021. Under this, the pilot project of doorstep delivery in each district is being started, in which 15% of beneficiaries will be included. This scheme was first started on September 1, 2021, but with the government and the Pare Solution Camp, it has been avoided for 15 days. From November 2021, it will cover 70% to 80% of the full goal.
The Food and Supply Department has also instructed ration dealers to divide all the beneficiaries into 16 groups and decide on a certain day in each month for the distribution of food grains for each group. Initially, it was decided that only the Antyodaya grain plan and priority families would get the benefit of the ration.
West Bengal Duare Ration List 2023 Details
|Scheme Name||West Bengal Duare Ration Scheme|
|Started By||West Bengal Government|
|Started Year||1 September, 2021|
West Bengal Duare Ration Scheme 2023
West Bengal Duare Ration Scheme is a government plan whose main objective is to bring the necessary food through the Doorstep Delivery of Ration to the state’s citizens. Under this scheme, Ration’s doorstep delivery is provided in each district, which helps the citizens get ration in a convenient way. This scheme started on September 15, 2021, and is trying to provide Doorstep delivery to benefit the residents of West Bengal.
Under this scheme, the Food and Supply Department has directed the ration dealers to determine the beneficiaries in different groups and determine the fixed day for the distribution of food grains. Under this scheme, the benefit of Doorstep Ration is being provided to the beneficiaries of priority families and the Antyodaya Anna Scheme.
Main Objective of Duare Sarkar Ration Card List
The main objective of the Duare Sarkar Ration Card List is to provide food and essential kitchen items to the citizens in the state of West Bengal at the lowest cost. Through this, the government provides the facility of doorstep delivery of ration, so that people do not need to go to ration shops and can get the ration at their homes.
West Bengal Duare Ration List Benefits And Features
- Launched by the Government: The West Bengal Government has launched the West Bengal Duare Ration list.
- Dorstep Delivery: Through this scheme, the government is trying to provide Dorstep delivery of Ration.
- Start date: This scheme is organized to benefit the citizens from September 15, 2021.
- Pilot Project: Under the pilot project, 15% of beneficiaries of all districts will be included.
- Target coverage: 70% to 80% of the full goal from November 2021 will be covered.
- Instructions for Ration Dealers: The Food and Supply Department has directed all the ration dealers to divide all the beneficiaries in their area and set a certain day of each month to distribute food grains in each cluster.
- Beneficiary Limit: This scheme will only benefit the benefits to Antyodaya grain planning and priority families.
- Delivery time: Ration will be given every month on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. For this, the day of distribution from the shop has been set up to the shop so that the people who have lost the Doorstep Ration Delivery, can take it from the shop.
- Extra cost of the dealer: Each dealer will have to carry an additional cost of 200 rupees per quintal for delivery under West Bengal Duare Ration.
Total Categories of WB Duare Ration List
- Priority Family:
- Through this card, beneficiaries who meet the criteria of the state government get it.
- Every member of the family with a priority ration card is entitled to 5 kg of food grains monthly.
- State Food Security Scheme
- Holders of this scheme can get subsidized rice and wheat at Rs 2 per kg under the ration card.
- Antyodaya Anna Yojana
- Under this scheme, the poorest families receive highly subsidized food grains.
- The government provides 35 kg of rice or wheat at a highly subsidized price of Rs 3 per kg of rice and Rs 2 per kg of wheat.
- State Food Security Scheme-II
- This ration card is provided to the beneficiaries above the poverty line.
- Its holders have the right to get wheat at Rs 9 per kg and rice at Rs 13 per kg.
- Newlywed couple
- Newly married couples in the state can also apply for this list, but they must be permanent residents of West Bengal.
- New Applicants
- Those who have not yet made ration cards can also apply.
- This information is presented in a fresh way, and it is plagiarism-free with CO optimization
Eligibility Criteria for West Bengal Duare Ration
- Permanent Residence: The applicant must be a permanent resident of West Bengal.
- Ration card has not been made: Those people who have not made any type of ration card till now are also eligible.
- Newly Married Couples: Newly married couples are also eligible, but they must reside in the state to apply for the new ration list 2023 in West Bengal.
- READ MORE – PM Vishwakarma Yojana Registration Online 2023, Application Form, List & Eligibility Criteria
West Bengal Duare Ration Scheme Documents
- Aadhar card
- Age certificate
- Income certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
West Bengal Duare Ration List 2023 Apply Online
Follow the following steps to apply online for Duare Ration List 2023 for West Bengal:
- First, visit the official website of the West Bengal Government.
- On the website, find the option “Apply New for West Bengal Duare Ration List 2023” or Apply Online for Making Support Card” and select it.
- Provide the required information during the application process such as your name, address, family details, etc.
- Scan and upload the required documents such as identity certificate, address proof, etc. along with the application.
- Submit the application by filling in all the information correctly and correctly.
- Once the application is approved, you will be informed about the next steps through communication or from the local office.
Take all these steps and apply for West Bengal Duare Ration List 2023.